Monday 9 March 2009

The dark alley of dreams

Now I’m not gay or anything like that, but on the weekend I dreamt about producing my very own West End Musical.

Is that gay? I don’t think that’s gay. I think it’s a good financial investment. Top musicals are worth millions. Andrew Lloyd Webber isn’t gay and he’s done tons of musicals. So I’m pretty sure it’s not gay. The name of my dream musical is “Knob-rash – The Musical”.

That’s still not gay, is it? I don’t think so. So the dream wasn’t too specific about where the lead actor picked up his knob-rash, but it itched like an angry dragon, which is depicted in the play as actors lying underneath a large piece of green canvas and shaking it vigorously, in the form of an angry dragon.

Urban dictionary’s definition of the angry dragon:
Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.


I think if you do that to a guy instead of a girl, it might be considered gay, but I don’t think about such things, because I’m probably not gay.

Anyway... we’ve established that I’m not gay even though I dream about West End musicals and sucking off dead pirates.

No comments: