Thursday 5 March 2009

Kouple Karaoke

A nice way of introducing a bit of romance into a relationship is by singing a duet with that special girl in your life. There are some classic hits that are great for duets. So pull up your karaoke machine, plug in the microphone and set the machine to Elton John and Kiki Dee's "Don't go breaking my heart".

Her - Don't go breaking my heart
Him - I don’t really care
Her - Honey if I get restless
Him – I’ll presume it’s that time of the month

Her - Don't go breaking my heart
Him – Yeah I think you’ve already mentioned that
Her - Honey when you knock on my door
Him – I’ll probably want a blow-job

Her - Nobody knows it
Him – I want you to go down
Her - I was your clown
Him – She’s into role-play
Her - Right from the start
Her - I gave you my heart
Him - I spunked on your tits

Her - So don't go breaking my heart
Him – Oh for fuck’s sake! This again!
Her - Don't go breaking my heart

Her - And nobody told us
Him – Why are you still singing?
Her - And now it's up to us babe
Him – Fetch me a beer

Her - So don't misunderstand me
Him – I’m still waiting for my beer
Her - You put the sparks to the flame
Him – I fucked your mum

No comments: