Saturday 5 April 2008

A helping hand

So last night, I'm out on the town and this woman says to me, "I want to stay with you tonight."

And I'm like, "I know you do. I'm hot!"

And she's like, "I want you to take me home and climb into your bed."

And I'm like, "Oh yeah! You're dirty aren't you?"

And she's like, "I'm very dirty. I need a bath."

And I'm like, "I bet you do!"

And she's like, "And some food."

And I'm like, "Ooh! You're hungry for me, aren't you?"

And she's like, "I'm starving. I haven't had anything to eat all day.

And I'm like, "Oh I know what I can feed you. Come with me."

And she's like, "Thank you so much! You're so kind."

And then we went home and I like nailed her and stuff.







Homeless people are great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I notice you mention nothing about her being blind?