Wednesday 23 April 2008

Ooh baby!

Is it my imagination or is paedophilia on the rise?

When I was a boy, I could go up to any homeless man in the street and put my hand in his pocket, in case he had some sweets in there for me.

Kids aren’t allowed to do that nowadays because they’ll be raped. This hardly ever happened to me.

So what’s made these homeless people so sex craved?

The answer is simple. Pop music.

Listen to any music on the current charts and you’ll notice that it’s filled with very suggestive lyrics.

For example:

Ashanti - Baby
Could have the power to take over mine..cause your
my...
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby,(baby I love you),
Baby, baby,baby baby,baby,
I love it when I hear ya name,
Got me sayin’ baby, baby, baby, baby, baby(baby I love you)
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby.


Ramones – All Screwed up
I miss your body, baby, next to mine
Ooooh, baby, yeah we sure felt fine
I miss you baby, oh yeah
Baby, babyBaby, baby, aw ahhh, baby, baby, oh yeah (oh yeah)
Baby, baby, aw ahhh, baby, baby, aw ahhh
Baby, baby, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah


Toni Braxton - You're Makin' Me High
All I want is
Moonlight with you there beside me
All night doin? it again and again
You know I want you so bad
Baby baby baby (baby baby baby baby)



Janet Jackson - Love Scene (Ooh Baby)
Ooh baby ooh baby
Ooh baby ooh baby
Ooh baby ooh baby
Ooh baby ooh baby
When you're holding me
When you're loving me
When you're fucking me



Why can’t Janet be more like her brother?


You’ll notice that all these lyrics are about babies. What’s a homeless man to think, while listening to his Ipod?

I think it’s time that the music industry started lifting their standards. Let’s get some more lyrics out there about prepubescent teens!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What sweets do you keep in your pocket?