Wednesday 21 January 2009

Milking a riddle

About three weeks ago, I was running low on milk, so I thought I’d do a quick dash to the corner shop, which is about four minutes walk from my flat and pick up one or two pints of milk. It was quite cold out, so I had to first spend five minutes wrapping myself in about eight layers of clothing. I locked all six locks on my door and descended the ten stairs to the ground floor, before exiting my apartment complex, which is called “nine”. Um... I saw seven elephants while on route to the shop.

Now for the clever part.

If you reread the top paragraph, you’ll notice that I very cleverly hid some words which separate, don’t make much sense, but if you put them together and in the correct order, you’ll be amazed by your discovery.

Have a look.



Got it yet?



Still looking?



Don’t give up!



Scroll down for the answer.




Don’t scroll down if you don’t know the answer.





I presume you now have the answer, because you’re scrolling down.






Unless you’re cheating.






Cheating is wrong.






Unless you really have to cheat, like on an exam or an aids test.






The answer is....






You’ll be amazed!







In the top paragraph the words “milk, elephant, complex, eight and stairs“ are used in no specific order, but if you change the words around to:
Stairs
Complex
Elephant
Milk
Eight
... and you take the first letter from each of these words, you’re left with the word “sceme”, which is my own clever sceme which you all have fallen into! Ha ha! Don’t you all feel foolish for falling into my word trap game thing! Unless you worked out the answer before I gave it to you. Then well done to you, because you’re quite clever, but to the rest, you didn't and therefore aren't as clever.

So there.

Go away.

No comments: