Wednesday 5 August 2009

Good morning dragons

Today I would like to explore the age old question of "Why do fake breasts look so fake?"

The reason that fake breasts look fake is because they are fake. By that I mean they are made from materials other than boob.

Has this stopped dull-chested women from getting fake breasts? No. They continue to have bits of plastic and aluminium (I think) inserted in their chest area, to make their breasts get a promotion, or become a prostitute.

So how does one solve this problem?

The answer is easy. Dead hot girls.

That's right. There are thousands of dead boobs, just rotting away, which could be used to make stupid-breasted women, bearable to men.

I used to work in a morgue so I have plenty of experience in assessing these types of things. A dead boob feels no different to a living boob.

Do organ donor cards limit doctors from taking just the donors livers and hearts? Would it really be so bad to slice off their jubblies and stick them onto an underdeveloped fourteen year old girl, with self esteem issues?

Better boobs make the world a better place. I know this for a fact because I often walk around my office and tell the girls I work with that they have shit boobs and they always seem upset about this.

Obviously you're all thinking that this is a great idea, but why should we just limit this ingenious idea to just boobs. There are also many women out there who have downstairs operations, because their drapes are hanging a bit close to the ground. Instead of getting your doctor to trim away a pound of flesh, why not remove the whole hole and replace it with a brand spanking new lady axe-wound?

In my time working in a morgue I can also confirm that a dead lady's downstairs area feels better than a living prostitutes foo-foo.

There are probably hundreds of women killing themselves due to their broken boobs, which in turn, means that their lady garden has gone untouched, until they died.

Imagine the fantastic choice one could get from a tragic school bus/train accident.

Finally, I'd like to leave you with one last thought. What if your wife or daughter died. Wouldn't you want to have a part of her live on, on your girlfriend or other daughter?

No comments: