Thursday 6 August 2009

Losing my virginity

I was twenty eight years old and on holiday with my parents at a romantic weekend they organised to get "away from it all". I decided to tag along.

She was also on holiday with her parents.

We didn't want to be stuck with the oldies, so we went to go play in the park. She initially came across as very shy, but I could tell that she had a carefree attitude towards life, as she played in the sand-pit. She wanted to go on the swings and I pushed her higher and higher. We fell breathless to the floor laughing. Everybody else seemed to have left the park. Our emotions got the better of us and we kissed. She initially struggled to get away, but after a while she relaxed when she realised I was much stronger than her.

I took her hand and led her to a romantic bunch of bushes. She was nervous and cried a lot. I undressed her in the moonlight, as she pushed her body up against mine, as I held her arm firmly up against her back.

I whispered secrets in her ear about this being our little secret. She was unable to control her ecstasy and screamed out loud that she wanted her mother. I had no idea she was that kinky.

I told her that this was our time and maybe later we can let others join in. She wriggled her body beneath mine, as she tried to experiment with different angles, but I was inexperienced and decided to stay on top.

Her words said "no", but her body said "yes." Tears of joy streamed down her face.

Afterwards we lay together, content. She just stared up at the beautiful night sky, no doubt thinking about our future together. We held each others hand so tight, it almost felt like I was hurting her.

We kissed good-bye and she gathered up her torn clothes and ran as fast as her tiny legs could carry her. She was obviously on a high.

I never heard from her again, but I'll never forget her.

No comments: